Welcome to book-scape.org. We are honoured by your visit and assure you of our sincere efforts to provide best of the services. We render our services to your acceptance of the conditions mentioned below. We request you to please read them carefully. If you visit and/or use the services offered by book-scape.org it is taken that you understand and accept the conditions set hereunder
• The contents of this site, book-scape.org are electronically generated. All our communication with you would be in electronic form either by e-mails or by posting notices and messages on the website. And you agree to receive and accept all communication related to services offered by Book Royalties for Charity.
• You can visit and make personal use of this site and services. However, you are restricted from downloading or modifying any portion of the website including images. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Book Royalties for Charity.
• You agree to provide a valid e-mail address and create an account with password and at book-scape.org in order to take services from book-scape.org You are also responsible for maintaining your account and protect account password and for restricting access to your computer, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
• You may post reviews, comments, submit suggestions, ideas, questions, etc, so long as the contents are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political and commercial campaigning, mass mailings, or any form of "spam".
• If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Book Royalties for Charity a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such contents throughout the world in any form.
• book-scape.org has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. book-scape.org takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. All items purchased from book-scape.org are subject to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier and we are not liable for the same thereafter.
• Book-scape.org attempt to provide as accurate a description as possible. However, Book Royalties for Charity cannot guarantee that product descriptions or other contents of this site including the product prices are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by book-scape.org is not as described, you may return it, in unused condition, for a full refund as governed by the existing Refund policy of the book-scape.org
• Please note It's strictly a cash-only payment mode; credit cards / debit cards / cheques or any other mode of payment shall not be used / accepted for COD orders. Please note, we do not accept foreign currency as payment against a COD order.
Books are definitive Dumpees: put them down and they'll sit tight for you everlastingly; focus on them and they generally cherish you back. Books are the calmest and steadiest of companions; they are the most open and smartest of advocates, and the most patient of instructors.